A downloadable game for Windows
This game is a top-down-ish twin-stick arena shooter. Man, that was hard to come up with!
This game is the type of games you'd gather friends around and play against each others for fun and giggles.
It's like Super Smash, but instead of fighting, you're shooting, and instead of characters, you're abstract shapes shooting abstract stuff.
The game now has:
- Dummy level to test it in a single controller
- You can play any level with bots; bots will fill the remaining slots of unused controllers.
- Survival mode supporting one to four players (I only tried two players)
- Six colours to choose from, six abilities to choose from
- Three levels so far
- The ability to configure levels (Lives and Killstreak limit)
- Support for XBOX and PS controllers (I'm sure it supports more, they're the only controllers I tried)
- Controllers disconnection and reconnection detection!
This description will keep expanding, so stay tuned!
[The cover image is just there as the ONLY art I had for this project. It will be replaced eventually]
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Devlog #11Apr 03, 2019
- Devlog #10Mar 18, 2019
- Devlog #9Mar 06, 2019
- Devlog #8Feb 21, 2019
- Devlog #7Feb 11, 2019
- Devlog #6Jan 20, 2019
- Devlog #5Jan 06, 2019
- Devlog #4Dec 27, 2018